Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter CUTENESS discovered = MAJOR FREEBIE!

 

While on the hunt for great, different, digital art for my April Word Banks and Journal, I stumbled upon the wonderfully talented Colleen Bouchard of Lollipops and Unicorns on Etsy! 

I mean…even her banner makes me smile each and every time I visit now!

 

Thanks to her great Easter Art work I got COMPLETLEY and UTTERLY sidetracked from my monthly word bank project and created a Mini Unit that I am now sharing with you for FREE!

image

YUP…I got a LITTLE involved!  Just for you I have created a mixed addition activity page, an ABC order activity page, scrambled sentence cards and a recording sheet, four ordinal number sets and a recording sheet with added greater than less than, and lastly, correction sentence cards and recording sheet! 

If you grab it, please leave me a comment and let me know what you love and hate about it…it’s my first set and I would love your feedback!

Chat Soon – Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment